Microsoft 356 Migration
Why Did Rockdale Housing Reach Out?
Rockdale Housing were looking to move away from their on-premise server solution over to SharePoint Online. This would include device management such as Azure AD and Microsoft Intune.
Rockdale also needed laptop and desktop configurations, as well as Datto implemented to ensure backup of their data and files.
Our selected Project’s Team for the job liaised with the manager at Rockdale Housing to find out the best implementation dates that suited them. Our Project Manager for the job, Sam Sly, also decided a dedicated weekend so that he could migrate them over to SharePoint without disturbing them during business hours.
The Project Process
- Server data migrated over to SharePoint.
- Intune configured and deployed to all devices
- 18 New laptops configured for users.
- 5 new Desktops with dual monitors configured on-site and installed.
- Additional 8 laptops and 8 desktops reconfigured for Azure Active Directory/Intune from.
- 15 laptop docking stations installed.
- Datto configured to back up SharePoint.
- Server removed and powered off.
Microsoft 365 Brochure
Download our Microsoft 365 Brochure
Find out all about SharePoint and Microsoft 365? Download our brochure to find out!
Completed Onboarding Process
Rockdale Housing couldn’t have been happier with the project process and the completed outcome!
We have thoroughly enjoyed completing the project for Rockdale Housing and we look forward to continuing to support them.
About Rockdale Housing
An independent supported living community and residential care home for the elderly, set in a peaceful corner of Sevenoaks town. Rockdale offers a range of affordable properties for the elderly, within a friendly and engaging environment.